One Plus launched its One Plus 9 Series that includes One Plus 9, One Plus 9 PRO, and One Plus 9R last month on March 23. After the launch, One Plus released Oxygen OS 220.127.116.11 update for the One Plus 9 and One Plus 9 Pro. The company has rolled out another update for the One Plus series smartphones, the new update for the One Plus 9 and One Plus 9 PRO brings the smartphones to Oxygen OS 18.104.22.168.
It brings the March Android Security Patch. The new Oxygen OS update brings a lot of bug fixes and improvements, including system-level optimizations, dark mode, and camera improvements to the One Plus 9 and One Plus 9 PRO. Let’s have a detailed look at the new changes that Oxygen OS brings with it.
Oxygen OS 22.214.171.124 Update: Changelog
The new Oxygen OS update improves the sharpness, white balance, and noise of the rear camera and improves the white balance for the front camera as well. The new update has also optimized the charging stability to provide a better experience to the user.
The update also fixes an issue where the navigation bar of the split-screen couldn’t adapt to dark mode and fixes other issues as well. Have a look at the complete Oxygen OS 126.96.36.199 Update Changelogs below:
- Improved the charging stability to provide a better user experience
- Improved WhatsApp’s video clarity when giving video calls
- Improved the vibrating performance of games such as Call of Duty and PUBG
- Fixed the issue that the time of Last Full Charge is reset after restarting the device
- Fixed the issue that the icon showing low battery is not displayed in the status bar
- Fixed the small probability issue that the device may restart when playing games
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.03
- Updated GMS package to 2021.02
- Dark Mode
- Fixed the issue that the navigation bar of split-screen apps might not be adapted to Dark Mode
- Improved the sharpness, noise, and white balance of the rear camera
- Improved the white balance performance of the front camera
- Improved the zoom performance
- Improved the camera stability
The update has been released, but users can download it from various online portals. The users with the One Plus 9 series can check for the latest Oxygen OS update by heading into the Settings > System > System Update. If you haven’t received the update, you better keep spamming that Update button right now.