The users were notified with statements such as “By tapping Agree, you accept the new terms, which take effect on February 8, 2021,” and “After this date, you’ll need to accept the new terms to continue using WhatsApp. You can also visit the Help Center if you would prefer to delete your account.”, were shown to the users on the in-app notification from WhatsApp.
- 4 Best Ways Stop Automatic Updates on Windows 10 Permanently
- How To Fix WHEA Uncorrectable Error (0x0000124) on Windows 10 Easily
- 6 Tested Ways To Fix External Hard Drive Not Showing Up
- 5 Simple Ways to Fix Google Play Services Keeps Stopping
- What is “System Interrupts” Process and How to Fix High CPU Usage Caused by System Interrupts