Realme is trying to reach more consumers for the last six months. With the launch of Realme Buds Air, the company seems to launch its first 5G device soon. We are heading towards the launch date of Realme X50 5G, which was to January 7, 2020. The specifications sheet of the device just surfaced online. We already a little bit of information regarding SoC, Battery Life, Dual Camera Setup, and fingerprint position.
Also Read: Best Phones Under 20000 in India
The leaked spec sheet just adds more to that part. Regarding the authenticity of the leak, we can’t be 100% sure of it. Rather, it is just a random leak that came up to the surface. But regarding this post, the leak was available on Weibo to compare the Realme X50 5G with the Oppo Reno 3. Thus, we do have a little information to spill out. The leak suggests the following things mentioned below. Since it is written in Chinese, we’ll help you out with that.
Realme X50 5G Specs
- Display: 6.67-inches Full HD+ (1080 x 2400) JDI LCD display with 120 Hz Refresh Rate
- Body: Polycarbonate body with a metal frame covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on back and front with P2i Water Resistance
- Weight: 185g
- Chipset: Snapdragon 765G Octa-Core chipset with Adreno 620 GPU
- Memory: 6GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM; 128GB (6GB)/128GB (8GB)/256GB (8GB) variants with Dual Channel UFS 2.1 Support
- Rear Cameras: Primary – 64MP Samsung GW1 (Super EIS Stabilization)
Secondary – 8 MP Ultra Wide Angle (Image Stabilization)
Third – 13 MP 5x Hybrid Zoom
Fourth – 2 MP Super Macro
- Front Camera: Primary – 32 MP Samsung GD1
Secondary – 8 MP Ultra Wide
- Connectivity: 5G (N1/N41/N78/N790), Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, WiFi a/b/g/n/ac, USB-C, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS (Double Frequency)
- Miscellaneous: Side Mounted Fingerprint Reader, Single Speaker, Dolby Atmos
Taking a look at the Realme X50 5G’s spec sheet, it is interesting to see a 120 Hz refresh rate on 6.67 inches of a JDI LCD screen. Earlier we already saw the leaks of two punch holes in the front. Those cameras are supposed to be a 32 MP Samsung’s GD1 sensor while the other is an 8 MP Ultra Wide sensor. Earlier it was known of the quad-camera setup but it seems to be confirmed now.
The Realme X50 5G has a 65 MP GW1 primary sensor with super EIS stabilization for images and videos. The other three cameras are known to be 8 MP Ultra Wide sensor with image stabilization, a 13 MP 5x Hybrid Zoom sensor, and a 2 MP Super Macro sensor for macro shots. But there seems to be no OIS support but it is said that EIA will be part of the camera configuration.
What we are seeing here is a full polycarbonate metal body with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection at the back and front of the Realme X50 5G. The interesting part here is that it is certified P2i water-resistant. Aside, we see that the X50 5G comes with a massive 4,500 mAh battery which was claimed to last for 2 days by Realme in their previous leaks. And we are also seeing the support for 30W VOOC 4.0 Flash Charge technology.
As teased in previous posters of Realme, the Realme X50 5G supports all the 5G bands out of the box. It supports NFC and Bluetooth 5.0 and to our surprise, it still retains the 3.5 mm audio jack. yet there’s only one speaker which still comes with Dolby Atmos support for better audio output.
The storage options for the Realme X50 5G are mentioned with their prices in the source image which translates to the following below.
Realme X50 5G Price
- 6GB+128GB – 2199 Yuan (Rs. 23,000 approximately)
- 8GB+128GB – 2499 Yuan (Rs. 26,000 approximately)
- 8GB+256GB – 2799 Yuan (Rs. 29,000 approximately)
The Realme X50 5G price is based on the Chinese market. it subjected to change according to the Indian market. But looking at the expected pricing, it seems to become a great contender to the other smartphones.