PUBG brings its first Update of 2020, and it’s the PUBG Mobile 0.16.5 update. The new update brings essential new content, such as the arrival of Domination mode, a new map called City, and the Royale Pass of Season 11 called Operation Tomorrow.
The latest PUBG Mobile update for Android and iOS is now available for download, starting the Season 11 Royale Pass with a ton of new weapon and object appearances, new year-themed objects, rewards, and more. In a recent press release, it has confirmed that update 0.16.5 will begin rolling out starting today without taking the servers offline. The update will require about 0.14GB on Android and 0.17GB on iOS.
ALSO READ: Realme Sayhat Leaked: An Interesting Mi Band 5 Competitor
PUBG Mobile 0.16.5 Changelog
Here’s the changelog of the PUBG Mobile 0.16.5:
- Royale Pass Season 11: It brings new missions, more rewards, and a ton of futuristic outfits that leaked recently. There are also some smaller changes. For example, the PUBG Mobile Season 11 Royale Pass adds multiple-choice missions that support a more significant number of mission objectives in Team Arena or Payload mode. Besides, the lobby mission guidance system now supports RP missions, and it is far easier to track mission progress since weekly missions can now be grouped and displayed by type.
- Domination Mode: PUBG Mobile has once again got a mode that’s already available in Call of Duty: Mobile. This new Domination Mode is a split between 2 teams as a 4v4 Red vs. Blue match. This mode consists of a map with three bases, and the first team to conquer two bases wins. Once bases are activated in this mode, players have to hurry up and occupy them until they can acquire the bases. The domination mode also brings boxes of superweapons, which bring more lethal weapons to kill enemies quickly.
- Snowmobile (Vikendi): PUBG also brings new Snowmobile, which only spawned in Vikendi Map. It is faster than the normal snowmobile, but at the same time, it is more susceptible to damage.
- Season Recap– After the new season starts, the Season Recap page will arrive soon for players to view their statistics and highlights from the previous season
- Royale Pass Improvements – New multi-option missions in Team Arena, Payload Mode, and more offer new rewards. Mission guides and displays have also improved.
- The Warehouse Training Map in the arena has returned, where players can now pick up weapons from the ground instead of choosing one of their Load-Out to hone their skills. The damage of the Groza assault rifle has been reduced from 48 to 45 in Team Arena.
- Besides, there are additional updates in security features, and some minor tweaks
PUBG Mobile 0.16.5 Update
To get the latest update, all you need to do is open PUBG Mobile. An update notification should pop up once the game loads, and you can hit the ‘Update’ button to begin downloading. After the update, the game will prompt you to restart. Reload the game to get the latest update and new additions.
If you update to PUBG Mobile 0.16.5 before January 15th, you’ll receive 20 silver fragments, 2,000 Battle Points (BP), and a Blue Glide Trail. So you should get downloaded before it’s too late. Even though the blue glide trail is temporary, it’s better to use it before expiration. These gifts aren’t great, but they will be an excellent addition to your inventory.
It is another big update considering the journey of PUBG Mobile. The PUBG Mobile 0.16.5 update brought back the most awaited Arena mode, which was pulled back in the 0.16.0 update. With the new Royale Pass Season 11, players are quite happy with the great stuff it brought along. The domination mode with two players divided into four teams fighting to capture the bases seems to be an exciting mode.
Source: PUBG Mobile 0.16.5 Patch Notes