Increasing your Snap Score on Snapchat doesn’t require extra efforts, to be honest, and only requires you to use the application more often and a few more things. Snapchat is one of the most popular social media apps around the world. The app even serves as a camera application on its own, along with many unique features, which will discuss later in the article.
There’s no shortcut method to increase your snap score by using any third-party services that you think may magically boost your score in a jiff. You might’ve come across a few but beware as most of these services come as hoax making your data vulnerable to hackers.
If you aren’t looking for one of them, just brace yourself and check out our straightforward method to increase your score on Snapchat. However, if you don’t know where the score appears and the many other features of Snapchat, let’s just swiftly dive into the topic.
Where Can You Find Your Snap Score?
The snap score on Snapchat doesn’t show up directly on the application’s opening screen. You need to follow a few steps to check out your snap score on the application, which requires you to find your profile page.
- Open the Snapchat application on your mobile
- Tap on your Profile icon found at the extreme top left corner of the camera screen
- The page shows your Profile details such as snap score with other features such as Stories, Map and many more
- You can see your Snap Score under the Snapcode icon which shows up in numerical form.
How to Find Other’s Snap Score?
Now that you know how to see your Snap Score, in the same way, you can check out others’ scores on Snapchat. This time you need to select one of your Snap Friends and check out their profile to know their Snap Score.
- Open the Snapchat application on your mobile
- Choose any of your friends on Snapchat for checking out their profile
- Tap on the profile icon of your Snap Friend to open their profile
- Now, you can see the Snap Score right under their name and Bitmoji.
How to Get Your Snap Score Up on Snapchat (2022)
The only way to increase your Snap Score on Snapchat quickly is by using the application extensively. By using, we mean making use of every other feature that the application has released from the beginning. These features include Stories, Stickers, Bitmoji’s, Music, Filters, and Effects, and using many such features in the application can help in hiking the Snap Score.
1. Send Snaps to your Friends Regularly and Maintain the Streak
As a Snapchat user, you must’ve already acknowledged the score, but you know about the Streaks. Yes, maintaining Streaks is essential if you gradually increase your score. Streaks are obtained when you send snaps to your friends, maintaining the flow every day without missing one. You need to receive the snaps and open them to increase the score, or else there would be no maintaining of Streak or increase in Snap Score. This way, you will grow your score and maintain the streaks with your friends on Snapchat.
2. Send Unique Snaps that Includes Images and Videos to Friends
Not only exchanging a daily snap, but you need to be creative a few times to hike up your score on Snapchat quickly. You can use many filters and effects found in the application that makes Snaps exciting and unique. Direct Messaging doesn’t affect your snap score but conversing with the snaps will increase the score. So, instead of text messaging, try to chat with a snap and remember to send unique snaps to each of your friends on Snapchat.
3. Add as many new friends as possible and use Snap Stories feature more often
The next tip for scoring a higher Snap Score is adding as many new friends as possible on Snapchat. The more friends you add, the score increases as well as you can send Snaps to those new friends, which hikes up the score even more. Furthermore, you can use the Stories feature by posting the snaps on it and gain a few extra points in your score on Snapchat.
Can you increase your Snap Score through Online Websites?
Never trust any online entities that ask you for the credentials to increase your score on Snapchat. The warning implies to other social media applications as well where the websites boast about providing a high number of followers or reach. The websites will access your data and may take over your account with the access you provide them, which can be harmful.
The best decision is by staying away from any of the third-party online websites that say they can increase your score on Snapchat. You can only get those numbers on Snap Score with the only use of Snapchat regularly, and there are no other shortcuts to attain them.
Snap Score and Streaks not Updating: What to do?
Many Snapchat users might have come across the Snap Score and Snap Streaks not getting updated regularly in a few situations. Worry not, the occurrence is common in these types of social media applications due to new updates or any glitches in Snapchat. You can try some of the below solutions to have a smooth experience while facing updates of streak and score issues on Snapchat.
- Try to restart the application and sign out and sign in again on Snapchat
- Update Snapchat to the latest version from App Store on iPhone or Play Store on Android.
- It can be a glitch and you can give the application some time and open it again which may have resolved the issue.
- If you still come across the updating issue of score and streaks even after trying the above tips. Contact Snapchat support and they will provide you with a perfect resolution.
Is Snap Score Important?
The Snap Score may not be as important as you think, as it’s just a social media application. Mostly, you can use such applications to pass the time and get in touch with your friends in a different way other than texting. There’s no perfect measure or system to know the perfect Snap Score on Snapchat. Nonetheless, the above methods are helpful to increase your Snap Score on Snapchat quickly and safely.